• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Vendor Search For Auction Safes Oddity

Porky

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
I was using the auction safe option on the vendor search and noticed that when I was logged on with my gargoyle character, I got a different result than when I used the vendor search, searching for the exact same thing using any other of my characters. It's only different for the auction safe search. I tried multiple times over the last 5 days and got the same result. The gargoyle character came up with more results than any of my other characters when searching auction safes. I'm not sure why only that one character is getting more results than the others, but I made sure the search was exactly the same for each character. Anyone else notice this?

Acid Rain

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
They also show different result many times when you change minor variables such as switching high to low & low to high (while searching the exact same thing). It’s part of the vendor search mini-game players have to find out for themselves & can lead to finding better deals so it’s not something those that know go around telling others. Welcome to the club :)

PS, it’s not just auction safes but items in general.