• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

vendor search down?

Poo

The Grandest of the PooBah’s
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
i had a couple items i needed on a couple shards so i figured id steal away on a Saturday afternoon and go pick them up.
log in, search item.... takes forever, comes back saying my search criteria is too vague....
ummm, ive searched a hundred times for this item and its never been an issue before.
then i realize its doing what ATL vendor search does.

so i try 10 more times, nothing.
go to another shard.... same thing.

go to another shard.... same thing.

go to another shard..... same thing.

so im guessing the vendor each is down??

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Its now not working on other shards. If you leave the screen up after you get the too vague. You may have the results pop up 5 mins later. And later the results from the other searches.

TheGrimReefer

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
How many times did they say it was fixed now? This is a PRIM example of them telling people what they want to hear just to keep them quiet. Imagine how many other things in our lovely Newsletters or M&G are said for the same reason. Hmmmmm.

TheGrimReefer

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Today I was looking for a Rock and it gave me 40 pages of tunics. WTH? What part of Rock translates as Tunics?