• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

General Vendor Search bad bug

Smoot

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
when using vendor search no stats show up on items.

makes it impossible to use of course when searching for just about anything.

this is in the classic client.

Misk

UO QA Lead
VIP
Stratics Veteran
when using vendor search no stats show up on items.

makes it impossible to use of course when searching for just about anything.

this is in the classic client.
Are you still seeing this? I have been unable to reproduce this issue in any manner.

Smoot

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Are you still seeing this? I have been unable to reproduce this issue in any manner.
realized it was because tooltips was turned off. this is stuff many people forget about or never use tho. like i also found out the color of the tooltips (which has been dark grey 15 years) was not set in stone, rendering vendor search barely visible / useable, could in fact be changed to a brighter color. a faq with common issues like this and how to resolve them, or even that vendor seach now exists and how to access it would be a good addition to the login / patch screen. many people who do not play often / read stratics are unaware that it even exists.