• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Vendor Sale.....

• Thread starter imported_Ibichi
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
I

imported_Ibichi

Several of us are leaving the game and are selling stuff on vendors...The vendors are located at my Makota House. When you come out the gate go west up to where the quest giver is...you can shop across the wall and stay in the guard zone.

Right now you will find: Soul Stones, Heritage Tokens and will have lots of other things. If you are looking for something let me know and I will see if I have it. I am selling alot of my things in bulk.

Would like some offers on:
0/3's 117--SOLD
1/3's 27--SOLD
1/1's 51 ring--SOLD
1/1's 81 bracelets--SOLD
1/2's 49 rings--Sold
1/2's 84 bracelets--SOLD
Hit chance
114 rings
120 bracelets
Damage Increase-should be all 19 and above
63 rings
93 bracelets

D

Dirk Straun

Also available Blue Alacrity Scrolls in many varieties available .

I

imported_Ibichi

Will continue to add things...still alot of Soul Stone Fragments, Heritage Tokens, just added some of the old potted plants.

I

imported_Ibichi

Will continue to add things...still alot of Soul Stone Fragments, Heritage Tokens, just added some of the old potted plants.

N

Nerf-Herder

51 1/1 rings -- 150K
49 1/2 rings -- 300K

All differences aside, it sucks that you are leaving.

I

imported_Ibichi

Thank you T. And the jewerly is yours. Icq me 32598736 so I know when you can get them off the vendor