• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Vendor Retrieval Question

G

My friend has a vendor at my house. He didn't have enough gold to cover it's expenses, so thus it vanished. Now the vendor is in my moving crate. The only options when I click on the vendor are: open paperdoll, terminate contract and contract options. How do I get his vendor back and/or retrieve his stuff?

C

Chango Pelon

Your friend should be able to access it through the sign if it is not too late.

I

imported_Lariat

If it just fell, he should be able to retrieve it through the house sign by clicking it once and selecting it from the context menu. If he waits too long, the contents of the vendor will fall into a backpack in your moving crate that you will be freely able to take out and either return to him, or keep for yourself.

Otis Firefly

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
i recently had the same problem, when i would click to open paperdoll it wouldnt open and the option to replace the vender wasnt in the house sign..how i fixed the problem?, it seems you have to actually use the char you placed the vender with, stand in the spot the vender was in before, open the moving crate and select the see goods *poof* vender appears. took me a week or so before tryin with the actual char i set the vender down with.

G

By the way, any idea how long he has to replace the vendor himself before the items drop into the moving crate?

G

If the vendor falls due to insufficient funds, all they can do is reclaim their merchandise I believe. You will have to initiate a new vendor with them.