• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Selling] Vendor restocked at Moonglow moongate!

Silent Singer

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Update 10/27/2018: Updated vendor items at Moonglow Moongate.

Red Skull Khaldun Painting 5ok
Old Man Khaldun Painting 5ok

Kneading Bowl 25k
Floured Bread Board 25k

Dusty Pillow (2x) 25k each

Moonglow Vendor items.JPG

Shop from the convenience of the moongate!

Thanks,

- Calavera

Last edited:

Silent Singer

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Remainder of caddelite spellbooks (mostly plain, no mods) reduced to 45k in response to aggressive trade war instigated by UWSP! :)

Silent Singer

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
They look just like a regular Spellbook but have caddelite in the mouse over description. Nothing fancy I'm afraid.

Sparviero

Sage
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Remainder of caddelite spellbooks (mostly plain, no mods) reduced to 45k in response to aggressive trade war instigated by UWSP! :)
LoL... Well we didn't want start a trade war but market is market :lick::lick::lick::lick:....
I'm joking ;););)... I set those prices because i like when most of people can afford something that will help them to have fun in a event. So the important is that all can buy one:party::party::party:....
And anyway UWSP guild doesn't hurt trees to make bark fragments,because we use only branch already on the ground:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Silent Singer

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Im just giving you a hard time :) I thought 200k was a great deal though, considering the hatchet to get bark fragments was 360k and it is a somewhat onerous process, plus when I went last night Bo was standing in the area waiting for people to come through. So you could pay 200k, get a book with mods from safety of the gate in about 15 seconds OR you could pay 360k, spend 30 mins, and risk being pked. In my mind option one wad a deal. But at 45k I'm not going through the hassle any more, I've got my books already.

Silent Singer

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Added 1 each of the new Khaldun paintings to the Moonglow moongate vendor, 100k each. Still 1 plain caddelite spellbook left also.

Nirot

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Think I have arms. Can give you when I am back from holiday.

Silent Singer

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Great max, I dropped in and asked for you several times over the last few days but always missed you. Ill keep trying, hold them for me. Those will finish the suit I think.