• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Vendor Rental Spots

Lord Nabin

High Council Sage - Greater Sosaria
Professional
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Glorious Lord
The Old Give and Take Pub is Now renting vendors.

20k per week.

There have been 350 visits in the first day. Solid traffic which will continue.

Limited spots please contact me quickly to secure yours.

CountSilverbow

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
i see nabin youve aquired midoris castle well i am in the market good freind and you wont be scammed while dealing with me, i stake my guilds reputation on it. now do tell is it on the market how can we come to a reasonable compromise on this matter?

Lord Nabin

High Council Sage - Greater Sosaria
Professional
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Glorious Lord
i see nabin youve aquired midoris castle well i am in the market good freind and you wont be scammed while dealing with me, i stake my guilds reputation on it. now do tell is it on the market how can we come to a reasonable compromise on this matter?
Well I think the best place to start would be with a VERY public appology for your seriously inappropriate remarks in a previous thread. :thumbdown:

I also do not appreciate the derailment of my thread here as this has nothing to do with the castle in Fel. A PM would have been just fine.