• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Vendor Questions

G

Few Quick Questions:

-Can you customize your house with vendors up? If so, does everything stay exactly as it was when you're finished?

-When you rent a vendor from someone else, where does the gold come from for the owner's fee? Bank or vendor's gold? And, if you don't have enough to cover the fee, what happens?

-When you rent a vendor from someone else, and they decide to cancel the renewal of your contract, what happens to your vendor and items when the time expires if you don't remove it?

Kaj

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yes you can customise if there are vendors in your house that *you* own. If there's vendors from other people in there you cannot customise. And everything that is locked down/secured should stay as it is. Best to always take the very expensive stuff out of the house before customising.

The rent you pay for a vendor comes from the vendor's gold. If you run out your vendor will be moved to the house sign of the vendor house.

Also if the house owner cancels the contract (this will take 1 week if you don't help him) the vendor's inventory and gold will get moved to the house sign.

G

Just to note... your vendors will still stand at the same location unless you place a wall or other object in it's place. If that happens then the vendor is placed into the moving crate. In order to move the vendor from the moving crate to it's desired location you simply bring up your character's context menu and select "Get Vendor". Doing so will place the vendor where your character is standing.

G

and all items on your vendors will remain on them and priced? Just want to make sure before I do it. It would be a royal pain in the butt to redo all my vendors.

Kaj

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
<blockquote><hr>

and all items on your vendors will remain on them and priced? Just want to make sure before I do it. It would be a royal pain in the butt to redo all my vendors.

[/ QUOTE ]
Yes.

But if you have some expensive items on the vendor it would never harm to take them off just in case. Rather safe than sorry.