• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Vendor Problems On Our Shard

Lord Gareth

UO Content Editor | UO Chesapeake & Rares News
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
(posted this on Uhall. Figured id let you guys here know as well.)

I figured I was the only one this happened to. Our player run City of PaxOku on the Chesapeake shard has a community garden. We grow the plants and sell them on vendors to raise city funds.

Well our rare plant vendor selling the fire,aqua,pink and Purple vendor was standing just fine.

Had 250-300k on it.
The house owner owned the vendor (So not rented)

Came back two minutes later with more plants to go on it and the vendor was gone.

Checked the floor area.
Checked the Moving box for a vendor.
Checked the Moving Box for a Bag.
Checked the house maybe for some odd reason it moved.

Nothing just poof gone. And im pritty sure we werent dupeing Fire Seeds (LoL)

So I paged Gm cannot help blah blah. Figured wed suck it up but then in Luna one of our finest crafters on the shard (Kristen)Three of her vendors just went poof. *Kal Ort Por* Poof gone. Gone baby gone.

Now I am not sure if the Dev team made it so that vendors would recall an steal your gold and you have to find clues and hunt them down but that is odd.

Her vendors stocked as follows.

1. Full runebooks
2. Crafted Containers
3. Ingot resources.

The vendors have been in Luna I think right around when AOS launched. Im sure our rare plant vendor and her crafter vendors werent selled Vine Cord Sandels or Two story white statues.

So my question is. Has this happened to anyone else? Within two day four vendors on the Chesapeake shard just vanish.

T

TheGwy

Your post on uHall scared me Sir, Sorry for Both your Losses and Hope nobody else gets affected

Lord Gareth

UO Content Editor | UO Chesapeake & Rares News
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
Update Second vendor again

1. Was paid for had 165,000 gold
2. Was owned by the house owner (Not a rental contract_
3. Not in moving Box
4. No where in the house
5. Was sellign (Craftable containers) No rares
6. The account has no strikes against it

Again another city Gold amount lost to EA/Mythic.

G

I seen ye post on skypages UO Hall. *again* I will do what I did last time wait till it drops off page one and give it a bump, but none of em responded last time either. *keep hoping maybe Jeremy sees it* and they come check it out once..and fix it.

G

Dunno but someone posted on UO Hall this morning that they are having some kind of other vendor issues. Think they're on Napa shard.

kinda weird isn't it.