• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Vendor Position

FaelynRose1

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I just put up a vendor on the front steps of my house and it will not turn around. He very rudely turns his back on my customers and no amount of pleading seems to work. Any help that you could give me would be greatly appreciated.

Faelyn Rose

G

this happened to me just the other day.

stand in front of your vendor the direction you want them to face. type in vendor buy and hit enter, they will turn around and face you.

C

Cat Crimson

If you have already tried this, my apologies !

Stand right in front of the vendor, facing the direction you want them to face. Say " vendor gold " but don't actually take the gold off them, press esc instead. They should now be facing in the right direction.

K

kokopelli

Sometimes vendors that are standing on upper floor levels cant hear you talking if you are standing downstairs on the ground level/street and wont turn to face you on spoken commands.

In that case stand anywhere outside the house and open their customize gump from the context menu.
They will jump outside onto your tile, leaving behind the infamous red reserved sign at their spot.
Dont close the customize menu yet, make one step away from the tile in the direction you want them to face and then cancel/close the customize menu.
They will issue some witty comment about good sales or stuff and will always turn and face you.
Just return them to their spot with the context menu. Or just leave, they will jump back inside automatically after 1 minute, too.