• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Vendor Item Faction Robe that anyone can wear?!

S

Sir Achilles

Take a look at one of RoT's vendor's trying to sell a minax faction robe "That anyone can wear" for 10,000,000 gold. How desperate are you for money? Let's hope no one buys the robe to be utterly disappointed and 10 mill gold poorer. Here's a tip, join minax and get that robe for free :D

Bombastic Fail

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Take a look at one of RoT's vendor's trying to sell a minax faction robe "That anyone can wear" for 10,000,000 gold. How desperate are you for money? Let's hope no one buys the robe to be utterly disappointed and 10 mill gold poorer. Here's a tip, join minax and get that robe for free :D
Well actually; there are rare faction robes that can be worn by non-faction members. IDK if that is one of them (would have to ask the buyer yo show you) but there def are some out there. It's an old faction robe from long ago back when they didnt have the 2 or 3 week "turn back to a normal robe" thing.

S

Sir Achilles

Well actually; there are rare faction robes that can be worn by non-faction members. IDK if that is one of them (would have to ask the buyer yo show you) but there def are some out there. It's an old faction robe from long ago back when they didnt have the 2 or 3 week "turn back to a normal robe" thing.
Ok, i would like to find out who is selling that, if it truly can be worn by anyone I'm interested in it.

U

UOAuctions

I posted on the Rares forum awhile back, I had one of these robes and was interested in selling it. I had a guy come over from Great Lakes to buy it, he paid just under 25m for it :). They do exsist tho I don't know how.

Lord Gareth

UO Content Editor | UO Chesapeake & Rares News
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
I have one as well. Plus if they put it on a vendor and doesn't insta ban soooo they do exist.

Now I have to find mine hehe. I got that nice green robe too heh

Sir Achilles I think you may have a big yurn for RoT but, I cant blame you HipHopOpatamus is pritty dreamy.... least I think im dreaming... I hear all kill then fall asleep.

A

AshMoney

Yea they most definatly are real. My Lady HO wears one and she isnt faction. if it were really a faction item that cant be worn.....it would say "faction item" under it, and only be named "a robe" ...not "a faction robe"

Dude1598

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Sir Achilles that is my vendor house there. I can see who I rented tha vendor out for you.

ICQ me at 261-398-459 and I will let you know

S

Sir Achilles

Yea they most definatly are real. My Lady HO wears one and she isnt faction. if it were really a faction item that cant be worn.....it would say "faction item" under it, and only be named "a robe" ...not "a faction robe"
Ok i admit I was wrong, i'm sorry for the mistake, i just looked at my faction robe that was awarded when i joined and it does show "Robe" and below "Blessed" it shows "A faction Item". Sorry!