• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

vendor is back

S

sirTEDLEY

unfortuantly we cant keep track of every child in this fgame
phizzul was the one that keeps placeing the vendor under different names so im going to raise the vendors price again but im tired of the [censored] games

if people cant read before they buy thats there problem exscpeacially when you can get a barbed kit for 2 mil for 15 charges instid of 1 charge , now if ea cant help us and remove this vendor instid of giveing me a message that we have to wait or go to another web page and then file a report and keep going to this page to finish this problem then why should any of you care also???

ea dosent give a rats arse about us at all in this game so let the guy sell them its up to you weather you buy it or not , i dont like him there nor will i buy a damn thi9nmg from him , people that like scamming people as far as i can say is a peace of crap . i will try to get rid of this vendor but as ea says you will wait tell the contract ends ..

so thats all i can say if you dont like it because i made another f mistake go shop somewhere else . and i dont f, care any more why bother this game is crap and so are the dev teams that made it .

gnight

p.s. remeber if we keep getting crapped on by the game makers of this game then why bother paying there checks ??

the first time his name was phizzul
now his name is called - The Hoochie-Moma

I

imported_Cysphruo

we all know you and chris are nice guys, you see him spamming at the bank "renting vendors for 5k", i think the majority knows theres nothing the you guys can do to stop the vendor.
i would say the vendor owners real name but alas its against the rules here... anyone is welcome to pm me for his name.

ps, thanks for the ethy llama last night tedley

S

sirTEDLEY

there shouldnt be a roc , if people cant play fair in the game either , stratics is also a public web page like any games but when a game isnt inforced why do people try ?

G

<blockquote><hr>

there shouldnt be a roc , if people cant play fair in the game either , stratics is also a public web page like any games but when a game isnt inforced why do people try ?

[/ QUOTE ]Preachin to the choir. LOL

Why did Chris move to Canada?

D

Dirt Dogg

Hoochie Mama is \R\.

I think that's super ultra llama newb. Make sure you say something when you see him in game. Or it could be Jason, Goldbergs other boyfriend.