• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Vendor House Friending Issue

G

Hopefully someone can help me out here. I have a vendor house that has a second floor that people in our Alliance were friended to. Due to the fourth page friend list "bug" I need to clear the friend list and refriend just the appropriate people. However, if I go to clear the friend list, it tells me all vendors will no longer be welcome. I don't remember this happening one time before when I had to clear the list.

Has this always been this way or is it a change? Has anyone else had this problem? Is there any way to clear the friend list short of taking down and replacing all the vendors?

G

You don't have to clear the entire friends list. Just keep trying names towards the end until one disappears. You can then start deleting everyone past that name.