• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Vendor help

TeslaTyson

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
I made a vendor three times now, and each time, it stays up then within an hour or so disappears. Any ideas?

Venora Rhyse

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Only thing I can think of why it'd be gone so fast, is if you didn't pay them. After you add your items, click on them again so their gump shows up and if it's a red number that means you need to pay them at least that much. That's their charge per day so if you want them up multiple days you'll have to pay more. Also they only take cash, no checks, at least that I've noticed. So carry as much gold as your able to and go directly to them and drop the pile of gold on them to pay them.

I think if the vendor is a rental contract, you have to make sure that the person who offered the contract has it set on renewing and then you also have to agree to renew it. I think that's by right clicking the deed before you make a vendor in that spot. If the contract time is set for a short time, maybe that'd be why it disappears if one of you didn't set it for auto renewal?

iLLegal Means

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
yeah, if you set up a vendor you must drop gold over their head to pay them for their service... they don't work for free... also if the vendor was placed at your house and disappeared... most times the goods they had on them will appear in your moving crate (accessible by the house sign).