• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Vendor Fee Keeps being deducted multiple times per day?

Eric Ravenwind

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I checked my vendor this morning and it had 14 real life days left for fees. I checked in the afternoon, and it was down to 12. Just checked now and its down to 11.

I haven't changed anything on the vendor. Is this a bug?

Lord Frodo

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
No the total vendor fee is now spread out over the day instead of being deducted at one set time every day like before.

Gilmour

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Indeed, the vendor fee is being spread out and charged incrementally during day, it is the alternative to vendor penalty that we had some years ago, which people could bypass with creative methods.

Gidge

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I have seen the gold in the vendor go down a little, but I've never paid attn. to the actual days. I will keep an eye out and see, but overall, they are all on the same days left.