• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

vender search

Lord Arm

Certifiable
Governor
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
wouldnt it be great if they had a not weapon and not armor added to vender search. sometines when i look for something on vender search, and type in exactly the name of what im looking for, i get tons of weapons and armor.

guess i better give example, this is just one i just did where i type in arrow and get this. pages of this crap.
1627251933845.png

Last edited:

Merlin

The Enchanter
Professional
Governor
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
I performed some thread clean up of non-sensical posts that were not related to this topic. Please keep further comments related to the OP's question.

Reactions: dvv

Coco_Zamis_DF

Lore Keeper
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I think He likes some non xxx options. Where xxx stand for
  1. Weapon
  2. Armor
  3. Amore
I would like to have a container search on my house sign with an target arrow like the tracking skill has.

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
I think He likes some non xxx options. Where xxx stand for
  1. Weapon
  2. Armor
  3. Amore
I would like to have a container search on my house sign with an target arrow like the tracking skill has.
Why not have the container turn some vivid color... and remain that color till you open it. Or if the item isn't in a container it would turn the color till you picked it up or used it. Items turn that orange color when they are hued as a quest item for turn in... I'm sure it's possible.