• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

vender eating house

Otis Firefly

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
ok im hoping someone else has had this problem and can let me know whats going on, My house is eating venders, it started about a month ago..i had my own vender near the sign of the house had nothing on it but was paid for the next few weeks or more, one day it was gone!, found in the moving crate and after some messing around i got it back to where it was. i few days later the vender was just gone a backpack was left on the ground with the venders clothes and gold, freely grabable for anyone!, a friend actually found the bag and saved it for me..i brushed this off, now someone is renting a vender in that same spot, i have 2 venders there..1 is left un touched the other was eaten yesterday and is in my house moving crate , the vender was paid up also still has items on it, and i have not done anything to my home...any ideas?

G

Hail: Well, you could help everyone out, and rent that vender spot to know dupers.......hehe........Weeeeee.

Otis Firefly

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
on napa, also cant figure out how to get his vender out of my moving crate, when this happend to me i had to use the char that placed the vender and asked to see goods..vender re appeared, this is not my vender! so i dont have that option now, my guess is i will have to page a gm to pull it out, but then what?..i wouldnt want to see the same thing happen to someone's vender that happend to mine! ( items just fell to the ground in a bag for anyone to grab)

G

We can claim our vendor by standing close to house sign and pulling up a context menu, which should read *claim vendor* to get it out of house sign crate thingie if it is our vendor.

There been weird things happening to vendors on Chesapeake.. like some utterly vanishing it was posted here but no dev. team responses.

I also noticed a weird with my vendors two days ago *also on Chesapeake*...in that when I was paying them ..they were not calculating correctly... in that if I paid them for 2 days they showed paid up for one. If I paid them ahead for 4 days they would show 2 days.. ie they were calculating HALF of the gp I was putting on them for pay.

*just weird*

But if that too is some new glitch with some of the vendors, then houston we have a problem.

Otis Firefly

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
the vender that its happening to is always the one standing next to the message board, could that have anything to do with it?

G

Dunno but the ones that poofed on Chesapeake were a total poof, even though paid up, they did not even end up in the house sign vendor thing ..they just vanished entirely and everything on em. Here is the picture he posted on the ones that just vanished..to oblivion..circled where they had stood..poof .. empty spaces. No bulletin board by them though, not on those ends.

Oriana

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have a house in the outer ring out side the walls of Luna on Baja. I let a friend have a vendor after a few days it was gone nothing on the sign in the moving crate nothing. So I assumed she had taken it down. Well she contacts me asking if something was wrong because her vendor was gone. She didn't take it down, it just poofed. She called a GM but he wasn't sure what to tell her. But we both now it never went to the moving crate for either one of us. I got her another vendor set up so we'll see what happens. But was very odd. If it dropped a pack someone else got it.

M

Merik

Yes on the Chesapeake shard we had 5 vendors go poof with nothing left within this month. I mean this as a good thing. I am glade its not just me and its happening to others. Maybe they can find the cause.

G

Aye and two days ago when I paid my vendors in Moonglow I was finding they were not *calculating* *adding* correctly. I mean if this is some weird new glitch we would really then be having some problems. Dunno.

Sight for example one of my lil vendors holds nearly nothing. Her small fee is still 60 gp per day in her gump that is what it reads 60 gp per day charge for her working fee. So when I would give here 120 gp she read she was good for 2 more days ie 60 + 60 = 120.. but while I gave her 120 gp she showed then only 1 day paid..so I gave her 120 gp more ..she showed 1 day more.

I tried it on a few more some added right or seemed to and some did not ie I was giving them 2 days worth of gp and they were showing I only gave them ONE day of gold when I know darn well I gave em 2 days worth at a time *testing*.. was just weird but if some not adding right..and say it is a vendor that requires 500k a day we give em one mill..they show we only gave em 500k if I did indeed give em 1mill or whatever gold ie 2 days worth not one.. well ...we have a problem ! *ahem* The vendors some of them may need to go back to math class 101
if indeed we may be giving them 2 weeks of gold and they are only registering that we fed them one week of gold when we gave em two... ?? they will poof out on us. When we FEED em gold for x amt of days and it shows us we DID that ie paid for 14 days they show we paid em for 14 days..but if they show we paid em only half of that when we DID pay 14 days not 7...we may have an issue. Duno..just was a weird I noticed the other day. Have not seen it repeat I do plan to gp em all again today to see how they take it.