• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Selling] Various rares from IDOC

Dimman

Adventurer
Hello,

Unfortunately quite a beautiful house on Europa fell today and while the scipters got most of the items (including a Sphinx that I wanted, the house hadnt even fully dissapeared yet when the item was instantly picked up) I managed to get my hands on a few of them.

Some of them I know but I am not certain on all of the items, so if you would like to give a estimate price and/or story on any of them I would be glad for the information.

1. Spider Tree
spider tree.PNG

2. 12th Anniversary Gift Ticket (still usable, I tried)
12th ann gift tiket.PNG

3. Amelia's Toolbox
amelias toolbox.PNG

4. Ankh Pendant
ankh pendant.PNG

5. Blessed Statue (works as a container as well)
blessed statue.PNG

6. A Bloodied Parchment (non blessed one)
bloodied parchment.PNG

7. 12th Anniversary Cake (black)
cake.PNG

8. Easter Egg (not sure about this one, dont think I've seen one before but that doesnt really mean much)
easter egg.PNG

9. An Experimental Gem
experimental gem.PNG

10. Holiday Toy Guard from EM Gotan
holiday toy guard.PNG

11. Magical Paper Lantern
magical paper lantern.PNG

12. Melissa's Cloak and a plate set with regular names but in a hue I've never seen before (they were placed together so I'm assuming they are unusual in some way, maybe someone else knows?)
melissa cloak and plate set.PNG

13. Morhilir's Pumpkin
morhilirs pumpkin.PNG

14. Replica of an empty mysterious crystal display
replica crystal.PNG

15. Rose of Trinsic (red)
rose of trinsic.PNG

16. Member of the Royal Britannian Guard sash, pure white.
royal britannian.PNG

17. Rubble log and Rubble tree
token of passage.PNG rubble tree.PNG

18. Token of Passage (looks like a grey Moonstone)
token of passage.PNG

19. A Giant Pumpkin Muffin (2 stacks, one with 6 and one with 4 so 10 in total)
pumpkin muffin.PNG

You may post your offer or information in this thread, in a PM or on ICQ (147653861), the items are on Europa but I may transfer to Atlantic in the near future so that could still be a possibility :)

Attachments

Draza

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
the pendant drops from anti virtue dungeons, the toolbox is a new haven item, and blessed statue is old item, giving regs once or twice a day