• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Price Check] Various items

Maximus Neximus

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'm hoping to get a price check and also seeing if any of these items are worth transferring over for rare's fest.

10k diamonds earrings, necklace, ring and bracelet
a scissors of exceptional quality, (exceptional), uses remaining: 146
a void infused gem (1 of 10, LA season 8 EM item)
a dented shovel (1 of 5, LA season 8 EM item)
of exceptional quality, (exceptional) - mislabeld tunic x3, purple color
spell reflection, invis and night sight charged armor pieces (several various types)
shadow wyrm halloween costume
bloodworm halloween costume
a whispering rose from the kind me, pick and doo doo head (3 separate)
a hatchet (practice weapon)
snowglobes - blackthorn's castle, lake of fire, twin oaks tavern, city of mistas, khaldun
AOS roses

Assia Penryn

The Sleeping Dragon
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
10k diamonds earrings, necklace, ring and bracelet - 1.5-2m ea
a scissors of exceptional quality, (exceptional), uses remaining: 146 400k - 650k
of exceptional quality, (exceptional) - mislabeld tunic x3, purple color If it is bod cloth, maybe 1m.. otherwise less than 200k (I don't assign OEQ names much value, so a collector might buy for more)
spell reflection, invis and night sight charged armor pieces (several various types) - night sight probably worth more as turn in points unless max charges. Invis items are worth more, but I don't know the current rate and which items.
shadow wyrm halloween costume 3m
bloodworm halloween costume 100k
a whispering rose from the kind me, pick and doo doo head (3 separate) Normally 500-700k, Kind Me might go for a couple mil. Longtooths buys offensive name and he might give you a nice offer for doo doo head.
a hatchet (practice weapon) 75k or less (also worth turn in points
snowglobes - blackthorn's castle, lake of fire, twin oaks tavern, city of mistas, khaldun Blackthorn - 2-3m, twin oaks 1m and others 250-500k
AOS roses - 350k or so, cool named ones might go for more.