• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Price Check] Various Items

• Thread starter Beleth of Atlantic
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
B

Beleth of Atlantic

I am currently looking to place a value on my small collection. The first item listed is a house, but a rare one as it is the Warden of the Abyss house on Atlantic. Any estimates would be appreciated.

1. Atlantic Warden of the Abyss House (grants title "Warden of the Abyss" to house owner)

2. Warden of the Abyss Commission (Blue Deed for Atlantics house)

3. A Dark Energy Receiver

4. Daemonic Crisis Vanquisher (Works when locked down)

5. An Ancient Lyre Resembling A Coiled Serpent (x2)

6. Daemonic-Forged Runeslayer

7. A Vial of Daemon's Essence

8. A Daemon Summoning Scroll

9. A Daemon Scale

10. Pages From The Principia Daemonis

11. Bane Chosen's Targeted Cities Mapbook

12. Shadow Dweller Lock

13. Alpha Hellhound Fang

14. A Demonic Zombie Skull

15. Helm of the Damned Replica

16. Forest Demon Claws

L

lupushor

I sold a "A Dark Energy Receiver" to Manti for 40mil but I think he ripped me off.
;) kidding, maybe worth 10mil more.

Your collection is a bit.....scary, lol.

B

Beleth of Atlantic

BUMP (yes it's been awhile), and thanks for the scary comment above =) I am a theme collector hehe.

Still looking to find the value of these items.

B

Beleth of Atlantic

I know this post is old but I am bumping it because the time has come for me to sell my items as I no longer play UO.

So, if anyone can help me get a base price for these items it would be appreciated. Sooner I figure out value, the sooner I can start selling =)

The Shamrock

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Value for items sometimes depends on the look of the items as well; would it be possible to get a screenshot? Thank you.

Promathia

Social Distancing Since '97
Premium
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I know this post is old but I am bumping it because the time has come for me to sell my items as I no longer play UO.

So, if anyone can help me get a base price for these items it would be appreciated. Sooner I figure out value, the sooner I can start selling =)
Do you have an icq number? I might be interested in the house (to move my atlantic musuem to)

B

Beleth of Atlantic

My ICQ is 35905519. Please make sure you message me with who you are as I get a lot of random russian hackers trying to add me every once and awhile.

B

Beleth of Atlantic

I am no longer accepting offers on the Abyss house, it has been sold as soon as I can clean it out =)

As for the other rares, I appreciate the interest I've received via PM but I really need help with pricing first.

The Shamrock

Sage
Stratics Veteran
I'll try my best to price these what I think they are worth based on numbers. I also did a little research and added season and drop # to each item. These are of course approximations and numbers may be higher or lower depending on factors such as hue, useage of specific item (ex: the frog from gl is probably worth so much because frankly... you don't see that type of model used for anything really), and of course the most important desireability. If you have multiple people bidding on something, and they both want it just as much as the other person, they will spend more then what people think the item should be worth. So here's my list:

I am currently looking to place a value on my small collection. The first item listed is a house, but a rare one as it is the Warden of the Abyss house on Atlantic. Any estimates would be appreciated.

1. Atlantic Warden of the Abyss House (grants title "Warden of the Abyss" to house owner) n/a

2. Warden of the Abyss Commission (Blue Deed for Atlantics house) - i'm assuming this was sold with the house? n/a

3. A Dark Energy Receiver season 7 atlantic (Dark Blue Power Crystal) (~20-25) - 35m-60m (high #'s, power crystals are used a lot for event items).

4. Daemonic Crisis Vanquisher (Works when locked down) seasib 8 pacific (Demon Statue Shoots Flames) (~200) (*) - 75-100m (this price may be dropping because there has been a lot of usage of flamestrikes on event items as of late by mesanna/em's)

5. An Ancient Lyre Resembling A Coiled Serpent (x2) season 8 atlantic (6). (because of low drop rate, it's probably 100+m, however I would really need to see a pic to confirm)

6. Daemonic-Forged Runeslayer - season 8 pacific (10) - 75-100m based on # however could be lower depending on hue and graphic used.

7. A Vial of Daemon's Essence - wasn't able to find anything on this

8. A Daemon Summoning Scroll - wasn't able to find anything on this

9. A Daemon Scale - wasn't able to find anything on this either

10. Pages From The Principia Daemonis season 8 great lakes (Red Necro Book) (10 Dropped) (9 Confirmed Looted) - Books seem to have a lot of following by collectors, i wouldn't be surprised if you could get 150-200m from the right person.

11. Bane Chosen's Targeted Cities Mapbook - pacific season 9 (Works Like Runebook) (10) - again depends on hue, imo 125-150+

12. Shadow Dweller Lock (100s) (*) - im not too sure on this one.

13. Alpha Hellhound Fang - season 8 chesapeake (2) - can't really pinpoint a value without a picture, i would say 100+ though.

14. A Demonic Zombie Skull (10) season 8 sonoma under manti's list this one has a mark next to it pretty much saying it was duped... so i'm unsure on this one too.

15. Helm of the Damned Replica (60) (*) season 8 legends. i'm not too good on pricing armor/weapons since i usually don't have any interest in them... my guess would be 25-50m

16. Forest Demon Claws(20) season 8 sonoma again marked as duped via manti's list.

B

Beleth of Atlantic

I have uploaded a picture of the items I have for sale.

Here is a list:

Holiday Box - From left to right

Row 1:

1. Alpha Hellhound Fang - 250m B/O

2. A Dark Energy Receiver - sold

3. Forest Demon Claws - 20m B/O

4. Daemonic Crisis Vanquisher (Works when locked down) - 125m B/O

5. A Daemon Scale - 200m B/O

Row 2:

6. A Demonic Zombie Skull - 60m B/O

7. Pages From The Principia Daemonis (Blessed, Repond Slayer, Intelligence -10, Faster Casting -10, 17 Spells Necromancy Book) - 300m B/O

8. Daemonic-Forged Runeslayer - 50m B/O

9. Bane Chosen's Targeted Cities Mapbook (Working Runebook, 25 Charges)

10. An Ancient Lyre Resembling A Coiled Serpent x2 - 500m B/O each, 800m for both. The remaining ones are in the hands of collectors who I doubt will let them go.

Black Chest - From Left to Right

Row 1:

11. Light x2 - sold

12. Armageddon's Flame - Awaiting The Return Of The Zog - sold

13. Helm of the Damned Replica - 25m B/O

14. Hand of the Defiler (sparkly graphic when used) - 5m B/O

15. A Daemon Summoning Scroll (this is a rare prepatch spell scroll) - 20m B/O

Row 2:

16. Ruined Miasma Recipe Scroll - 10m B/O

17. Pumice (original color) - 10m B/O

18. Shadow Dweller Lock - 25m B/O

19. Brimstone x2(original color) - 15m B/O

Attachments

B

Beleth of Atlantic

I have updated my picture post with item Buyouts. You may post you'll do buyout in this thread but I need you to ICQ me after that to proceed. My icq is 35905519.

I guessed on a lot of prices and put a value of what I would be willing to do immediately without hearing from others which is why some may seem high.

I am open to reasonable offers and bundling of items.

Angel Dust

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I will do buyout on armagedons flame

and also buyout on lights if thats both for 10mil