• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Vanguards? War horses?

E

Evilminion

I did a little looking around over the weekend, but couldn't find these new invaders. Could anyone please point me in the right direction, so's I can commence to beating them up? :)

Thanks in advance for any info!

T

Tycolby

Just follow me to Fel Cove and I will show you or if you're scared go to Tram Cove!!!!!

T

T_Amon_from_work

Yuh - see my post ... I got surprised in Tram Cove yesterday.

E

Evilminion

Just follow me to Fel Cove and I will show you or if you're scared go to Tram Cove!!!!!
Ty, if you gank me in Fel, all you're going to get off my corpse is armor that you made. :rolleyes: Which you obviously didn't want in the first place, since you sold it. :D :D

Seriously, though, thanks for the info! Cove it is. I'll make a trip there after work and see whether I'm up to the task of defending!

T

Tycolby

Blah Like I would stand a chance at killing you!!!!! Especially If you are wearing my Uber armor!!!!!

F

Fran Fury

I tried looking for them the other day when I could finally get in game and saw nothing so i guess they got cleared out fast. *shrugs* Oh well..I shall keep hunting for them.

B

Blade_Thugluv

They take up 3 slots instead of 2 like a nightmare. this is the stats from what i have seen:

Dread Warhorse:
(range from what i have seen)
hp 570-600
stam 100-115
mana 100-130
Str 500-550
Dex 90-110
int 80-130

damage:

40% phy
20% Posion
40% Energy

20-26 base damage

eats meat

resist: (taken off mine)

phy 70
fire 37
cold 39
posion 50
energy 42

Nightmare:

hp 315
stam 125
mana 125
Str 525
Dex 125
int 125

damage:

40% phy
40% fire
20% energy

16-22 base damage

eats meat

Resist: (taken from mine)

phy 58
fire 39
cold 33
posion 39
energy 30

B

Blade_Thugluv

110 taming needed i believe. my 104 tamer failed and was told i had no chance when i tryed to tame it. but my 113 tamed it no problem.

E

Evilminion

*so very very happy*

I was given a dread warhorse last night, just as I was about to log off. So very random, and so very cool. :D I also attended one wave of invasion in Cove, which was fun but not particularly productive since I couldn't do enough damage to get looting rights on anything (I'll try again tonight with a different character!). The amusing part was that you couldn't even see any of the monsters, there were so many super dragons converging on them. It was just a giant knot of draconian flailing.

Anyway, yay invasion, yay new enemies, and double yay to the kind soul from last night and his random act of kindness. I wuv my new pony!

EnigmaMaitreya

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
110 taming needed i believe. my 104 tamer failed and was told i had no chance when i tryed to tame it. but my 113 tamed it no problem.
Bummer, I am 108.4 now so I guess I will need to wait a bit or go there and see if I get a chance to tame at least.

Is there some skill required to use the Bola?
What do you need to do, use a Bola to Dismount the Controller then try to tame the Horse?

B

Blade_Thugluv

Bummer, I am 108.4 now so I guess I will need to wait a bit or go there and see if I get a chance to tame at least.

Is there some skill required to use the Bola?
What do you need to do, use a Bola to Dismount the Controller then try to tame the Horse?
you dont have to dismount the controller you can kill it then tame the horse. Or you can bola it while others are killing it then lure the horse off and tame it. No skill needed to use a bola. If you put on a taming ring or brac you can tame them. So get a ring or brac with 2+ taming. also i would try to tame it with the 108.4 you have and see what it says. i could be wrong with the 110 it was just a guess from using 2 tamers.

~Blade