• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Vanguard Spawn Times - MAKE tehm R A N D O M

weins201

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Please for the love of all that is sane make the Spawn times R A N D O M. there are gimps who show up exactly when the timer clicks, This is just pathetic.

F

Fayled Dhreams

Technically ... "gimps who show up exactly when the timer clicks"

will STILL occur ...:p

P

Prince Caspian

I don't see what the big deal is. We went through the precise same thing with the Maginica Invasion.

Right now it's the Chicken-McNugget-drops-in-the-tank-with-5,000-ravenous pirahannas tramplefest of ME FIRST ME FIRST ME FIRST to get the shot at the pixelcrack drops.....

...and in a week everyone is gonna be so stuffed to bursting with the oversaturation of trinkets that nobody will care any more and start leaving them on the field because they already have six dozen at home.

Just wait. Jeesh.

J

jelinidas

Well what else am I do do with that fine holiday wrist watch then?

L

Lord Kynd

Please for the love of all that is sane make the Spawn times R A N D O M. there are gimps who show up exactly when the timer clicks, This is just pathetic.

this is a good idea, however....
there are people who just sit and wait for the next spawn. or bounce back and forth untill it spawns.

and teamspeak and ventrillo
and guild/alliance chat

random would be more fun, maybe but there will be someone watching 90% of the time.