• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Vampy you are missed

E

Eudoxia

It is right around a year ago from now when you disappeared from our lives. We all hoped you would come back to us and feared the worst. We all prayed that nothing bad had happened but deep down we knew you would not have just up and left us. On christmas eve we finally found out the truth. Our beautiful vampy had passed on to a better place. Vampy was one of the nicest and most caring people I have ever known and we all will miss her more then words can describe.
She was an avid uo player and was always there for her friends and guildmates to lend a helping hand or just if they needed someone to talk to. Whether it be in game on real life she would be there. I love you and you will always have a place in my heart. Lake superior will never be the same.

Elaysia

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Ineed, I miss Vampy dearly. She always made things fun. Her and Cat helped many on Lake Superior. You could always find her with at least five tailing her through Sanctuary.
It was nice of you too make this post for her. She will always be remembered by her Ultima family. Her famous words.. MOOOOOOOOOOGIE MUUUUUUST DIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEE!!!!!!!! hahahaha.

Until we meet again.