• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Price Check] Vampiric Halberd

Lady Sylph

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
I found this weapon and am new to learning about weapon drops since I've been mainly mage/tamer and wanted to see if this was worth anything? It can be powdered from what I tested on it but not sure if it's good for sampire/ect?
Thank you in advance for any info! :)
Vampiric Halberd.png

Restless

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Pretty sure you can imbue a halberd just like that if you wanted. And still able to imbue a couple mods. Not worth anything imo

Lady Sylph

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Oh I didn't know you could imbue all the way up to 100% of Life and Mana Leech as still learning about imbuing! Thanks for the responses!

Restless

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Intensity like that is based on swing speed of the wep. If it was a faster wep or had ssi then that lowers the amount of leeches that can be imbued. I'm pretty sure you can imbue 100% life & mana leech on a 4s speed wep

Merlin

The Enchanter
Professional
Governor
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
It's actually not a bad piece - you can imbue two more mods on there. Halberds are starting to come back in style a little bit more since there are more ways to get above 210 stamina and higher levels of swing speed. You're not going to get a ton for it, but you can probably get a few mill just as a base piece for someone else to finish up if you don't want to use it yourself.

Restless

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I don't think most sampy's are concerned with 50 stones. One benefit this would have over a crafted & imbued piece is you get exxy crafted max imbuing weight without needing a whetstone to remove DI, assuming you don't want DI on it

Last edited: