• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Necromancy] Vampire Bat for PVP

A

Adorin

Hi all

just returned after a few years away.....

quick question regarding the Summon Familiar - Vampire Bat:

"All melee damage it does will heal the caster for an equal amount"

does this work for PVP? so if i am an archer, shooting at my enemy, for 30, 40 etc.. all of this gets back to my health?

thanks

aarons6

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
i think its any damage the BAT does. witch would be like 2 or 3 maybe a little more.
in pvp i am not sure, prob get killed pretty easy and i wouldnt think that would be a reliable source of healing in any situation pvm or pvp.

Lynk

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
If you're going to use a familiar with a necro, I'd recommend using the wolf.

Soulstone taming onto your character and tame/train/bond a Bake Kitsune. You can control a bake when you have the wolf summoned. Just be sure to not attempt to command the bake if your wolf dies.

Other than that, I don't really think there is any useful summon for regular PvP besides the wisp that gives you back mana.

5% Luck

The bat was nerfed out of use completely. There was a time where players would set up the bat at a safe location beating on an alt then head out to the field for some pvp and get massive HPR sort of thing. Now it seems to not attack anything at all!