• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Value of Turn-In Points?

Gem

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
What would you say is the value per point in gold of turn-in points?

GalenKnighthawke

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I am unaware of anyone doing such an exchange rate.

Can you sell the turnin points? Wasn't my impression. So the best you could probably do is guess based on an average of, say 3 of the items, and do a calculation based on their gold cost versus their point cost.

If I'm missing something, apologies.

-Galen's player

Gem

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
I am unaware of anyone doing such an exchange rate.

Can you sell the turnin points? Wasn't my impression. So the best you could probably do is guess based on an average of, say 3 of the items, and do a calculation based on their gold cost versus their point cost.

If I'm missing something, apologies.

-Galen's player

Sorry I was not clear....I want to sell items that are worth various amounts of trade-in points...like old holiday items...was wondering if there was a typical value to an item worth 100 pts, 1600 pts, etc....

Barok

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
you can turn in gold for points, so just assess the value of say a stack of 1000 gold to get your conversion value.

Gem

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
you can turn in gold for points, so just assess the value of say a stack of 1000 gold to get your conversion value.
I know...I'm still not being clear....I am asking for the approximate gold value of a turn-in point...what should I sell a 100 pt item for?

Barok

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Since you seem to be afraid of math, I'll do it for you.

A stack of 100 gold is worth 1 point, so your example of a 100 point item would be worth 10k gold.