• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Price Check] Value of tamed Clan Ribbon Plague Rat

mbraud4

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I tamed a few of these when SA first came out, u could only tame them for a week i think before EA fixed. Has a very long name that no user can replicate nor came u tame these anymore. What is the value of them? I have like 4 or 5 I would like to get rid of.

D

Drazasamus

i have one of these as well on nappa and was wondering the value of him

Bobar

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Pity not on Europa I like oddities like this and would certainly buy one if the value was not astronomic.

Bon Iver

Rares Fest Host | Atl Sept 2011 & June 2013
Stratics Veteran
I'm assuming you're on Atlantic?
Do you still have any for sale, if so I am highly interested!

ICQ- 634-928-537

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
*splurts beers all over the screen*...

really u guys /gals crack me up...really u do!!! lol.......

Thunderz

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have 2 on europa and 1 on atl PM if you want one and your offer

Thunderz

Thunderz

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
*splurts beers all over the screen*...

really u guys /gals crack me up...really u do!!! lol.......
Some people collect unusual pets, just like some collect rares and pay silly prices [can think of a few auctions on the forums that have gone into billions, last to memory was the morta and pestal 2.5b]

The latest probably kelmo paying 2billion for the abyss house on siege....

Of all places..... Thats 8billion to us on prodo = [if i can say = $4000 in rl cash]

Just wow and lol :popcorn:

Thunderz

Bon Iver

Stratics Veteran
Can you add me on ICQ so I can talk to you tomorrow when I am ready with the money?

Bon Iver

Stratics Veteran
Hi again, no clue if you're getting my PMs but you're on at 6:24 currently and so am I and I've sent atleast 5 to you and no reply. If you see this, I am waiting at the Luna stables with the money ready for transaction. Hope to see you here.

Bon Iver

Stratics Veteran
Just realized you're in england! We need to settle on a time somehow, I have no clue what the differences are between England and the East Coast USA.

Thunderz

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Just realized you're in england! We need to settle on a time somehow, I have no clue what the differences are between England and the East Coast USA.
Im online now and will be for 1 more hour, then its bed time for me, ill be back online in 12 hours from now

Thunderz

Bon Iver

Stratics Veteran
Okay will do, so you'll be on around 4:00 est and so will I, hope to see you! I will be in General Chat so holler in there if you can't find me in Luna. My character's name is Bon Iver.