• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Selling] Value of a Autographed Copy of UOR

• Thread starter Madrid_ls
  • Start date
  • Watchers 1
M

Madrid_ls

Any idea what gold value this would bring? Its a autographed copy of uor I got many many moons ago from the devs for buying the keg of beer at a player fest. Its signed by a ton of the devs... so any idea of the value in game for something like this? Im on LS.. so im considering selling it.

M

Madrid_ls

Here is a picture of it... any ideas on value? surely someone is a collector of rares in game as well as out...

M

Madrid_ls

Ok.. Guess Im going to sell it. current offer is 100mil .. I'm looking to get 150mil for it.. if I do get a offer for 150mil I'll throw in free overnight shipping so you dont have to wait for your new "rare" to come in.

M

Madrid_ls

Anymore offers? only going to keep this open for a few more days

M

Madrid_ls

Current offer is still 100mil... anyone want to beat that? Remember the money has to be on LS shard...

M

Madrid_ls

bump.. closing this down wed... 9/16 at noon. I'll contact the winner back via pm or icq however they contact me 153546020

M

Madrid_ls

Ok high bidder was a flake... 1st reasonable offer gets it...

B

Blade_Thugluv

how much cash do you want for it? It would be a nice add on to the number of UO items i already own and the 8th age that i have unopened and signed by the dev team.

~Blade

M

Madrid_ls

Bump.. and if you want to make an offer send it to my pm