• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Fishing] Value of 120 fishing scroll

J

JimmyB

Just got my 2nd 120 scroll and have no idea what it's worth. I play Origin and to my knowledge it's only the 2nd one that's been caught here (I got my 1st back in December) Anyone know what they are going for on the other shards?

Mr Bug

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I sold a 20 fishing ps to a friend for 45 mil but I have seen them range from 60-100 mil on various shards so 45 mil is a deal. Should have no problem getting 50+ mil for one though. Good Luck, hope that helps.

Lord Aphid/ The Albatross LS

S

soulstoner

Congrats on 2 !! ............neato............:thumbsup:

There's one posted on Atlantic trade (from last week) for 150 mils - who knows what resulted....T'is an interesting market ...

peeps buy stuffs up - lol :eek: it's not just a game it's a hobby too

I'll struggle through to get one from a fish monger eventually .... & hope it bequeaths notable bonuses

Bman

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ive sold 2 so far on Lake Superior for 50 mill each..

TMC Crowley

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Congrats!!!! I know i did over 1000 quest and not quit any at any time still not got a 120 scroll or even 115 :cursing: only got 4 110 and 3 105 . I've got a notebook and kept track how many I did ... I got some bad luck :wall: