• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Buying] valorite ingots on atl

Tuan

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
That is quite a discount. Currently the cheapest price for Val on an ATL vendor is 1k/ingots - selling 10k lots. If you can manage to get them for a 55% discount, you can color me impressed.

I don't think the fact that you want 600,000 ingots really makes much difference for "Bulk" pricing, given that the sum total of them for sale seems to be <40k ingots.

Smoot

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
dont sell your soul to bods snugybear! its not worth it!

Snugybear

Sage
Stratics Veteran
they sell for 500K/1k very often on vendors the 1m/1k are ones that do not sell Ever so my asking price is firm and fair

Tuan

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
they sell for 500K/1k very often on vendors the 1m/1k are ones that do not sell Ever so my asking price is firm and fair
Wow, I must just be terribly unlucky. I play a different shard, where prices tend to be somewhat cheaper than ATL, and I've been tracking the price of various ingots for months - I've never seen a val ingot offered for under 1200/ingot, and that was quite recently, and there was only a few K for sale.