• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Valor Dungeon

Demon Wind

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Does anyone ever go into valor dungeon anymore. Amongst blood elementals and liche lords in a little crook up the stairs lies a beautiful room all dressed in blue. Fit for a number of occassions including weddings and such. If you are ever not busy take time to explore the wonderous lost worlds of UO.

Outside Dungeon

Inside the Blue Room as I call it.

Kylie Kinslayer

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
Yeah, that is a nice little area. When paragons first hit that was the rez area.

Kylie Kinslayer

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
Maybe Demon is trying to drop a hint to the EM's to use the area in the future. Just in case they don't know about it *shrugs*

*edit*

Have always like the area down the steps to the south there. Nice little waterfall area to unwind after a para Bally kicks your arse :D

Faeryl

2011 Winter Deco Contest 1st Place
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
To use correct names, that's actually the Sorcerers Dungeon, and the temple above it is called Terort Skitas (Tower of Knowledge). :)

It really is a very pretty place, and I'll hang out there on occasion when I'm working on treasure maps in the area.

Queen Arya

Rares Fest Host | Atl Sept 2011 & June 2013
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
It looks like a good place to hide clues to the where abouts of Yusef and Theresa