• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Vallend!

hawkeye_pike

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It is good ta have ye back as Catskills News Reporter! We recognize yer effort and the time ye put in ta supply us wid da most recent information. Ye may be a landlubber, but yer service is very much appreciated by us pirates!

AnneNomilly

Sage
Professional
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
It is good ta have ye back as Catskills News Reporter!
Did anyone else notice Vallend's title? hm? :D

Congrats, welcome "back" (although he never REALLY left us) and keep up the good work my friend. :thumbsup:

Vallend

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Do not read to much into the title I still have. Lord Franklin is the Catskills News Manager. The powers to be just have not removed the title from me yet. Yes I have been reporting much as of lately because I hate the idea of the Catskills players that I love so much being left in the dark, and I enjoy sharing information. So thank you for your kind thoughts, but I am just doing what many of you would do too if given the chance.

F

Franklin

Actually, you or Sahra either one should take over as manager if you have the time. A promotion, layoffs at work, working to avoid outsourcing jobs overseas, massive amounts of overtime, and "real life" have left me playing UO a couple hours a month, if that. I didn't even apply to be an EM even though I was a Counselor and an Elder way back in the day... I just don't have the time anymore. When Stratics "broke" it really took the wind out of my reporting sails. Hell, I had to request a new password because I couldn't log in, if that tells you how much I play or have time to read the boards anymore.

I haven't closed my accounts or quit altogether, but you all need someone who is actively playing to report on news. I may be back eventually- Val's taken a break before too. But if any of the "people who bestow titles" are reading this, please bestow the title of Catskills Shard News Manager on Sahra Swift or Vallend instead of me.

Anyway, I hope some of the stuff that I (or my goofy twin) wrote over the years made you smile and point at your monitor and say, "There I am! I'm on Stratics!"

Peaceful Journeys,
Lord Franklin

Gildar

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Me? Manager?
I've already got too many hats!

I vote for anarchy amongst the Catskills News Staff!