• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

EM Event Item Valentine's Heart Dresser - DF drop!

Sorry man , I am no expert but what do you mean with this post?

My item is different and a way better colour , my friend sold it for 250 mils

DreadLord Lestat

Forum Moderator
Administrator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Social Media Liaison
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
I think he was saying that it was similar and didn't agree with the price. I borrowed the pic from @Smoot since I don't have the item for a screen shot and they are close.

lovekeg.png

I will add that I have seen the love is eternal piece for 250 mil so the OP's price seems to be on par. It is worth what someone is willing to pay. Good luck with your sale! :)

Restless

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
they are similar, and they are both cool, my guess is that a lot of shards will have this graphic for vday drops, which can cause the price to increase to those wanting the whole set, and color and name increase prices as well, i would imagine a red one for vday would be pretty desired. 250 for it seems pretty reasonable