• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Valentine's Day Petition

C

Chango Pelon

By adding my name to this list, I acknowledge the need to eradicate the so called "holiday" known as Valentine's Day. This list of names is a show of solidarity in disposing of a practice geared towards making men fall into paranoia, bankruptcy, the dog house, and some times even death.

Please stop this activity from destroying another generation.

Signed:

Chango

I

imported_Hazard

I also move to ban the following collections of words from the UO press release lexicon, especially all in one release:

picnickers, lonely poets, tasty confections, stuffy animals, snuggle, delight, adorable, chocolatiering, loves eternity, romantic beauty

Coming back after a short hiatus, looking forward to some changes and I get this... time to crawl back into my hole.

/endrant

E

ExodusOfBaja

If this is UO's version of the Don't ask , Don't tell policy ... I strongly object.

C

Chango Pelon

Bummer, I was trying to have some fun with my Baja friends and it ends up here.

G

hey ... you pushes da buttons, you gets the reactions!

I'd really be careful ... Fran is right. She knows where you sleep! <snicker>

C

Chango Pelon

Yeah, people wonder if I am as mean in person as I am on here... she will tell you I am pretty close in jest.

Though I do fear her while sleeping sometimes.