• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(Question) Valentine roses?

ShadowTrauma

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Miko and Mayu were on last night talking to another player, they said there would be some kind of event today (the 14th) for us, so we will most likely have to wait until then for people to get their roses, and also, happy Valentine's Day everyone.

Last edited:

Demon Wind

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Traveling all over the lands, searching for a tiny piece of evidence that not all the holidays had been stolen by the evil elves that had struck the Kingdom during the Christmas Season, she came to Britain as the last stop and sat upon a bench by the city's bank and sighed. She had found nothing, not one leaf not even a petal of the celebrated bouquet of roses that was whispered about thoughout the lands. Perhaps the evil elves had indeed stolen all the holidays or hidden them in yet undisclosed places. Perhaps there would be yet another battle coming that would set the world of holidays to rights... She waited silently and watched...

The day was slowly coming to an end, darkness creeping into every nook and crack on the cobble path. Many of the city's inhabitants seemed to give up hope as they made their way toward their homes, a hint of sadness in their sleep filled eyes. Her own eyes filled with dread as she watched wondering why holidays seemed to have been lost. She stood and walked toward her mount and swiftly mounted, dug in her heals to it side and galloped away intent on finding the happiness which once inhabited the lands. A whispered prayer given that the world would return to the joyful past...where laughter and happiness filled everyone's hearts on this happy day.

(Happy Valentine's Day Legends Friends and Loved Ones are what is importantand we all Have That !)

Last edited:

DevilsOwn

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Amroth went to the roof to attempt to move it for you but it seems it's pretty well bolted down... he will try again with flame spells and battle axes

Damia TMC

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
At least it wasn't in the back of the painted caves under the front left paw of grobu like Atlantic

Damia TMC

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Girl you are so right. As someone dedicated to painting uo pink, I demand pink roses. :). I asked Mesanna for a pink dragon for Christmas, I am sure she put one in my stocking but it had a timer on it and went poof just a couple of hours after I got it.