• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Valentine Gift questions (don't read if you don't want spoilers)

Rhiannon

Sage
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Never done an EM event before but I gotta have the roses, which I THINK is the reward from this event/quest. Can someone lead me in the right direction? I'm on Atlantic.

I went to Luna and listened to the Joy of Love Caller tell her tale. But I'm not really sure what to do. I read another thread that talked about dying a lot at something called the Painted Caves (no idea what that is about).

No one I know on this shard that I have on ICQ or my guild is on right now (11am Pac). Help?

Herman

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
The Love caller in luna spoke about Trinsic so that is a good place to start looking also if you find any more npc with love caller in theire name they are part of this quest/event

Painted caves is the end of this quest/event if u are only intrested in the reward u can go there straight away

Rhiannon

Sage
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Actually, I did it! It wasn't really that bad. I just creeped into the entrance, went invisible, watched which direction others were running, creeped ahead some more, went invisible, did that a few times, found the cupid, and poof! Got me some beautiful roses for my garden! There were also some nice folks at the entrance rezzing people who were having trouble making it. I thought that was very nice.

Herman

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
If you like to read the story the second love caller is a bit south east from Trinsic west bank and the 3rd love caller is at the ankh in trinsic

Rhiannon

Sage
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I found the second caller and saw that part of the story. I didn't know I needed to go to the ankh. I don't even remember there being one there. I'll hop on Wildfire and run over to here the REST of the story...