• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Valentine’s Day... Pink and Sweet... or Horror theme?

Please give your 2 cents:

• Hearts and Flowers

Votes: 6 85.7%
  • Blood and Death

Votes: 1 14.3%
  • Let the winter theme fly till spring!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

EvilPixieWorks

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
As some know, the Red & Purple Mini Mall has a nice little front garden I tend to decorate for the seasons and sometimes for special events. White champions and poppies for winter snow, did a jungle theme once, summer corn, fall colors... and once even a horror theme for a change.

One thing I’ve never really done is a “hearts and flowers” sick-making Valentines theme. For some of us, this corporation driven holiday is nothing more then a farce... anyway. So, I have some tricks up my sleeve just in case I decide to go the pink and white way... or I could go the bloodbath way. Either or, it has hearts in it. :D

Seeing I really only care about the Atlantic community... I’d love some Atlantic community impute.

By the way... we always have space for anyone wanting to set up vendors! If anyone’s interested in a historical mall with over 90k visitors. This year, we will be adding a small teleporter hub to The Red & Purple Pixies of the Yew Wood... so we are very much a community ran town for our Atlantic community.

A

Aida Quantrex

I vote for Hearts and flowers even if it is a tad too sweet - I just get the creeps of blood and bones and it doesn't feed my shopping mood. On the other hand....maybe it would save me some money if you DID go for blood and bones :D

Demon Wind

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I vote for Heart and Flowers , pinks reds and white!. *Do I get a vote* There is more to Valentines Day then your significant other or non significant which ever the case may be. There is also Grand parents, Mothers, Sisters and the like. So Happy Valentine's Day to all and the bad apples can go to Blood Dungeon for the blood and gore :)

Queen Arya

Rares Fest Host | Atl Sept 2011 & June 2013
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
Live outside the box!

Hearts and flowers with an evil twist!:devil::p

EvilPixieWorks

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
An interesting idea, but I’m afraid it would confuse people. Besides... I really don’t have the room to do TOO much for seasonal décor. I was even thinking about doing something to replace the missed Christmas event, with the Val-Day theme. Hold it on the very day so only us singles will be attending so you can wish horrible things on those who betrayed you in the past, maybe. hehe. I don’t know.

Still... please. Everyone vote! The horrible pink plants are planted and cooking... a big bag of spider-webs and blood waits in another spot. :D