• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(Player Event) Valcor's Last Scouts Journal a Plea for Help

Valcor

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
I have lost track of the days I have laid in the hands of these monsters. They keep me in the dark so I cannot see where I may be held. I fear wizards may be at hand for all I hear is chanting echoing in the night. My comrade died after the second night. These foul beast have left his rotting corpse in my company. A grim reminder of what waits me. I write this journal on the cell walls to keep some sense of sanity but to be honest I doubt it is working. Fear has gripped my very soul as I'm sure death is quickly approaching.
Perhaps an idea of how I came here will reveal to the reader how I find myself in this precarious position. Trinsic was in danger and a scouting mission was called for so I lead a group of men up the North road and uncovered death at every turn. A trap met us at the guard tower and nearly finished us off. We cut through the swamps which proved to be a disaster. An acid elemental had us cornered and a plague beast was quickly approaching. Then things went dark. When I awoke I was in my current hole.
Gods speed to any rescuers. May they find more than my rotting bones with my companions in this pit.

Valcor
Protector of Trinsic
Last Scout

Join those loyal to Trinsic or seekers of adventure this Sunday October 4th at 8pm est. at the City gate. Can anyone save the last scout?