• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

V.P.

A

andy1796

I'm trying to fight the V.P. The people I was going with originally went without me because I needed the merits. I have them now, but whenever I even enter the room, THE PEOPLE LEAVE! They leave because they think i'm not good enough for them :lame:

Can someone help do a V.P. run with me?

I wanna do it today. Post if you want to help me.. Quickly please!!!

Trish

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'm at work, sorry. Good luck! There's always Sunday if you can't get one in.

S

susan4633

i'm at work too, but am leaving in 47 minutes to go home to play tt (aftr i put supper in oven). i'm not addicted much am i? lol.

F

Fangs McWolf

Can someone help do a V.P. run with me?
A friend is going to try to get 5500 and then a laff boost tonight. During that run I'll be a HW48 (so I'll need my final 5500 afterwards).

We could try to meet up so you are part of the group. Most VP's that I go on, even when it's not a Stratics run are near flawless. Those who go in also finish, unless they get disconnected or something. It does help that I go on private runs, but even then, there have been Ubers who have made it through too.

:)

I have no room on my list to add anyone, however if you are interested, I could let you know when we are going in (won't know until about an hour before so you'd have to check here often).

F

Fangs McWolf

Ok! Thanks Alot! Today Right? Or Hopefully Soon? :lick::lick:
To me or to one of the others? :D

I only need one more factory to be VP ready (last one before Sunday, when I will max). Should be sometime tonight, about 9PM or so eastern time, if you want to tag with us.

F

Fangs McWolf

Mission accomplished for a Barnacle Bessie card. NO sadualties. :)

Going in...
Good ol' Dinky, 45 laff, CC1 (andy)
Snoutrageous Kat, 118 laff, HW39 -- laff boost!
Sally, 122 laff, HW50
Dizzymash, 128 laff, HW50
moonlight mcboo, 118 laff, HW50
Mo Mo Mizzenknees, 45 laff, CC1
Birthday Soot, 35 laff, HW11
and myself, 114 laff, HW48

Was a good run. :)

S

Steveo

Nice Card and Congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Good Group to go in with

L

Little Sadie

Well, unfortunately he just went in with me and went sad! We got through first round easy enough. Second round he was on other side so don't know what went wrong. They lost two on that side. We got a Barnacle Bessie on that one too. Sorry Andy! Wanted to talk to you but you logged off. We will have go back in again when I see you on.

A

andy1796

I can't believe a freakin' teeth attack does 24 damage. That's way too much

F

Fangs McWolf

Some information for you (and some pointers based on my observation of your first VP):

* First on one the elevator is the first one to be shown dancing.

* During the cog round (first round of cogs), you get 2x the gag points. During the skelecog round, you get 3x the gag points. Useful information if you need gag points, you know to save the power gags for up top if you can help it.

* The skelecog round only has level 8+ cogs.

* Jump when he's jumped. If you don't jump or if you just right when he does, you'll get -10 damage.

* When he jumps, he moves back towards the top.

* Aim pies into the lower compartment when the hatch opens. This will stun him so he can be pushed backwards. It's the bottom area between his tires/treads. When it opens, you'll notice gears coming out in either a clockwise or a counter-clockwise attack. It alternates back and forth on which one it is. The gears do -2 damage.

* The VP will look in the direction of his next attack, so if you're the only one in a certain area and that's where he's turning, MOVE!

* When he's stunned, hit the upper part of him (his torso) to push him backwards. When you have a good hit, the *splat* will be yellow. If it's white, it's not a good hit.

* When he's spinning around in circles, that's when he's doing a wide gear attack. He does this almost every time after he recovers from being stunned, so be ready to move out of the way. If you happen to be close to his front when he starts to spin, you can move inbetween his treads (where the hatch would be if it were open) and be safe from this attack. However if the hatch opens too, then you get -1 damage.

* If you ram into the front side of his treads (outer side of treads facing caged toon), it will make him drop for a moment. You will get -1 damage and anyone near that area will get -5 when he swats there, so back up if you do this. It's a good way to stop him from attacking others and from doing the wide gear attack, but also defeats a stun, so only do it when you know how.

* Using pies on toons will give them a toonup. In case you didn't already know.

For simplicity, here are the big ones to keep in mind: Good hits are yellow splats. So if he's stunned, go for yellow splats on his front. Jump when he jumps. Stay a safe distance to avoid the group attacks.

Use the others as a reference.

S

soupandquackers

Just to let you know the ''teeth move'' i think your talking about is razzle dazzle and the highest it can take out is 20. The only sellbot move that takes out 24 is paradigm shift.

A

andy1796

I Know, But I could've taken a picture, but a skelecog did a 24 damage attack, and I swear on my life it was Razzle Dazzle.

A

andy1796

Just Did Another Run!

Here Is A Pic Of Somebody Letting Off A Railroad! (Lvl. 7 Trap)

Trish

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
That was fun! I was a bit nervous going in with 6 and 2 without TU (me being one) but heck never needed any on both of my sides.

S

Stubby

I would be interested in getting together for VP runs, I am only about half way thru. So anytime, I am available almost anytime. litteraly, morning, early afternoons and most evenings and even late at night.:)

A

andy1796

Sounds Good! Let's Do Another Run Today! Just earned my merits for my Level 4 Cold Caller.

Good Ol' Dinky 47 Laff, CC4
____
____
____
____
____
____
____

We could probably do less that 8, but just incase ;-)