• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

V.P. REVENGE!

A

andy1796

Just did a V.P. And half of us (including me) were under 60 laff. The other 3 low laffers went sad on the skelecog round. The last person on the other side left. So we ended up with four people to throw pies at him. One left soon enough, and the V.P. did about 3 Jumps in a row and sadded me. I want revenge. I want all of the best toons and I to go get that V.P. and kick his robot butt. Maybe Saturday night. Or maybe on the V.P. day. But I go to mass 5-6 and am getting ready starting at 4, so I might not be able to make it. If you want revenge on that darned thing too, we'll get his whimpy little cogs too.

R

ROSIE T

I'll help this weekend, I will be around and willing to help get revenge, I've died enough times to want revenge!!! Let me know where and when and I will be there, I'm working on VP so this will be a good thing going with Stratic toons. I'm a 40 HW with a 117 laugh if that helps.

S

susan4633

you can count me in. just tell me where and when. do you have speed chat plus? susan

K

Kippy

Might be able to go, just say when and where and i'll let you know :)

Good question Susan, it would help if he had SC+

U

Ugly Wrinkleflip

Count me in. Just let me know when ans where.

A

andy1796

maybe sometime tomorrow. Unless anyone wants to join in a quick one today.