• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

UWSP Auction Safe: 'Hero of Britannia' Title

Tanager

Sage
Stratics Veteran
A new addition to the UWSP Market has been installed! Our shiny new Auction Safe will take bids for one week on feature items. The winner has 3 days to pick up their winnings, direct from the auction safe itself. Winner names will be kept confidential, other than the information the Safe gives out to the public during the auction. The winning bid amount, however, will be posted here for the record.

The UWSP Marketplace is at the heart of UWSP Town, located in Malas south of Luna. We are also linked to the Umbra Hub, and Britain Hub (1st floor with an axe display).

map1.jpg

1) Lava Rock Display beginning Nov 24 2018: Starting bid 500k (SOLD 500k)
2) Moonstone Crystal beginning Dec 4 2018: Starting bid is 4m (unsold)
3) Banana Horde beginning Dec 22 2018. (SOLD 400k)
4) Shimmering Crystals beginning Jan 3 2019: Starting bid is 250k (unsold)
5) Ophidian Archmage beginning Jan 14 2019: Starting bid 200k (SOLD 200k)
6) Black Moonstone beginning Jan 24 2019: Starting Bid 1M (SOLD 1M)
7) Hero Dyed Monk's Robe (CBD'd) beginning Jan 31 2019: Starting Bid 1M (SOLD 1,300,001)
8) Torture Rack (east) beginning Feb 10 2019: Starting bid 300k (SOLD 300k)
9) Bag of Bulk Order Covers (token) beginning Feb 18 2019: Starting bid 300k (SOLD 300k)
10) Dragon Turtle Fountain beginning Feb 26 2019: Starting bid 300k (SOLD 300k)
11) Flowstone beginning March 8 2019: Starting bid 250k (unsold)
12) Ringmail Armor (hanging deco) beginning March 18 2019: Starting bid 100k (unsold)
13) Tiger Rug beginning March 27 2019: Starting bid 300k (private sale after auction, 300k)
14) Black Moonstone beginning April 8 2019: Starting bid 1M (SOLD 1M)
15) Black Tiger Rug beginning April 16 2019: Starting bid 300k (SOLD 600K and 1 gold piece)
16) RECIPE for Pendant of the Magi beginning April 25 2019: Starting bid 100k (unsold)
17) Bloodworm Costume beginning May 5th 2019: Starting bid 200k (SOLD 200k)
18) Banana Horde starting May 23rd 2019: Starting bid 300k (SOLD 300k)
19) An Unstable Time Rift starting June 4th 2019: Starting bid 500k (SOLD 500k)
20) 5.0 Lockpicking Scroll of Transcendence starting June 14th 2019: Starting bid 500k (unsold)
21) Recipe for Chef's Toque starting June 26 2019: Starting bid 300k (unsold)
22) Jumu's Sacred Hide starting July 2 2019: Starting bid 1.5M (unsold)
23) Banana Horde starting July 17 2019: Starting bid 300k
24) Moctapotl's Obsidian Sword starting July 28 2019: Starting bid 1M (unsold)
25) Totem of the Tribe starting August 9 2019: starting bid 1.5M (unsold)
26) Enchantress' Cameo: Demon Slayer starting August 19 2019: starting bid 5M (SOLD 5M and 1 gp)
27) Small Elegant Aquarium starting September 20 2019: starting bid 500k (SOLD)
28) Title: Hero of Britannia starting October 14 2019: starting bid 500k

Last edited:

Tjalle

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
I´m surprised the Moonstone crystal is so hard to sell. IMO 4 Mil is more than fair...

Baby Doll

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hello Tanager, can you answer me this just for my understanding, not picking on you. So when your using vet reward auction box are you actually auctioning off item or are you mainly setting a vendor price on an item "
Starting bid 1M.
" and bypassing vendor fees and if people bid, great? If latter I may replace my vendor for an auction safe. I was reading your thread and 1 mil seems max end for a black moonstone or has price went up and 1 mil is a good start? I am not always in the loop when knowing prices. Thanks!

Tanager

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Yes, we (these are not all my items) are using this basically as a way to advertise more expensive things while avoiding vendor fees. Many people do not read forums, but they might come across it when they come for a repair deed or something and it gives the Market a bit of flare. It is still an auction in the sense that people can outbid each other - starting at the 'sell' price. Value is relative, after all, and if 2 or more people want the same thing then the value goes up. If it does not sell, then it is removed and we try again some other day. Prices on Siege vary constantly, so we might start too high on occasion - feel free to say so!

People are also welcome to make offers here for unsold lots, and the original post will be edited to indicate a private sale afterwards if a deal is made. But just cuz something doesn't sell within that week does not mean it isn't worth that price, so it is up to the seller in the end.

Tanager

Sage
Stratics Veteran
I don't spend much time on forums, so I ignore most buy/sell threads in general cuz 1) I rarely have enough gold to buy the pretties people are advertising and 2) people are generally buying equipment or resources that I do not spend the time to grind. If what they want is in the main title of the thread, then a thread might catch my attention. Or if it has 500 views and 50 comments then my curiosity will get the better of me lol. For the most part tho, I am not much of a merchant. This thread is a UWSP thing :)

GarthGrey

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
ouch on that price..I should start selling the ones I have I was lucky enough to beat DD and York to...

Tanager

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Lot #9: Bag of Bulk Order Covers (token). Starting bid 300k. Token redeems all 12 scrolls at once, each scroll comes with 30 charges.

11th_collection_bulk_order_cover.jpg

Tanager

Sage
Stratics Veteran
You have a deal, Tjalle. PM me to make arrangements for the trade, or I can put it on vendor if you prefer so you can pick it up at your convenience.

Tanager

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Lot #17: Bloodworm Costume. Starting bid is 200k. (Costumes can be added to totem from the store to bless them and free up the hand slot.)

bloodworm.jpg

Tanager

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Lot #18: Banana Horde deed. Choose one of 3 styles - redeed to choose a different one. 300k starting bid.

Tanager

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Lot #19: An Unstable Time Rift. Starting bid is 500k.

The winner of the Banana Hoard needs to contact me for their item.

time rift.jpg

Tanager

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Lot #23: Banana Horde deed. Choose one of 3 styles - redeed to choose a different one. 300k starting bid.

Baby Doll

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
That is totally bananas:banana:, however I'll gladly pay ya Tuesday for a banana today! Mmmmmm banana pancakes ! :pancakes:

Tanager

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Aquarium funds achieved! Lot #27 is a Small Elegant Aquarium starting @ 500k. These have lovely animation!

small aquarium.jpg

Tanager

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Lot # 28 is just in time for Halloween! Title: Hero of Britannia is starting out at 500k. Get your heroic bone containers!

hero title.jpg