• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Using the legacy WW Intensity Calculator - Query

Garm The Green

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Heya - thanks in advance to anyone that can confirm/help.

I have a PP WW and I thought it was at 82.8 intensity:
WW PP Raw Start.jpg

However a friend has commented that I'm approaching the calc wrong and I need to set the thresholds to 80:

Alternate Legacy WW Calc.jpg

Plz can some1 confirm which approach is correct?

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Heya - thanks in advance to anyone that can confirm/help.

I have a PP WW and I thought it was at 82.8 intensity:
View attachment 124568

However a friend has commented that I'm approaching the calc wrong and I need to set the thresholds to 80:

View attachment 124569

On pets such as the WW and Cu Sidhe that have over cap resists you could use the calculator with preferred caps.
Otherwise you get the true intensity of that pet type. Which is correct. But the Cold resist being High is not preferred in WW or Cus unless you are specifically looking to build one that needs high cold resist.

The cold resist will not allow the energy resist to be set to 80. That is why some want less cold resist.

Players want 760 Str. Yours is very close. That is the most important stat for that pet.
Since you can build any Chiv\AI WW with all the bells and whistles and 120 scrolls, the intensity is not a determining factor on whether or not, this is a good pet. The fact that it is a WW with high strength makes it a good pet.

It should be valued slightly below a WW with 760 str.

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Both methods are correct. Putting in the wanted caps is just an advanced tool that you can use.

The Ks are smart. They designed the calculator as a great tool for us to use.

Garm The Green

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thanks @Pawain.

Due to your guides, I have a fully advanced dark blue trained Lesser Hiryu (Bushi AI) as my first, he's fairly incredible for a returning player.
I also have a Rune beetle trained (couldn't bring myself to release it though i know i need a giant beetle)

My WW is looking like this - once I can afford all the scrolls :)

Your step by step guides are just great for learning the basics to build upon and were a god-send :D