We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
Hail Guest! Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!
You need 1 yeast, found on orcs. I'm not sure what the different yeast do, if anything.
You also need 4 fruit per bottle of brew you want to make.
And, you need to use your character with an appropriate skill to have a chance of getting anything out of it. I forget whether it's alchemy, cooking or both. Every batch I tried with a character that wasn't my cook/alchemist went bad.
You need a character with both alchemy and cooking in order to be sure of it working. You also need a resistant yeast. The best yeast to use in the barrel is one that is ++. go kill orcs til you get a ++ yeast then have a cook alch start the fermentation process.
1. Ensure your character has a decent level of both Alchmey & Cooking
2. Open Barrel like a container
3. Place in 1 Yeast ideally ++ however + will do
4. Place in the fruit you require apples, grapes, peaches, pears, and plums. 4 fruit per bottle so for example i wanted 100 bottles so i placed in 400 peach. (Tip- place the fruit in the container in batch's of 100) for some reason 400 at once didnt work
5. Enter context menu and begin Fermentation.
6. Wait a day and hey presto 100 bottles of your chosen drink.
it will add you a year, you just need to name it. for example Dom Perignon Peach Wine 2017
Hope this helps as i have had issues finding this infomation