• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

userimage8 ???

G

Ok so my mother had a blank image in her inventory that was named userimage#8 she deleted it. Im thinking it was her lava card??? HELP

I

imported_rpsky3

i would think it was too. i hope they fix it for her

G

omg me too, however i cant reach parizad in game and for some reason i cant post on the dev blog ack!

G

maxislee said it is a game lava card and it is replaceable, but he said to im him offline??? how where lol

I

imported_rpsky3

look his name up on the boards, and there is a button you can click to send off line message to him
lol good luck tho, i had 3 cards poof the day they came out but one was taken care of today

G

sheesh boy i hope so she is kicking herself for this one! Lee says he will help boy i hope so! And thanks for the info

I

imported_Qute Pi

<blockquote><hr>

maxislee said it is a game lava card and it is replaceable, but he said to im him offline??? how where lol

[/ QUOTE ]

maybe he meant send him an offline message in game?

G

i sent an email as well as an offline now that he has logged...