• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

useing skill prob

• Thread starter burnttrees
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
B

burnttrees

ok so i was on KR and trying to verifie something last night but when i went to log out i noticed it sais i have to wait before useing another skill well thats just the begining i logged into 2d and at first it worked but then after a bit of dropping runes in luyna and britain again i can not hide i waited for a bit used a spell even tried to use opther skills like medidtation i waited 15 seconds then tried another and still nothing

am the only one with broken skill timer or what

Gildar

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Were you using shadow jump, by chance?
And did you fail with one of your jumps shortly before getting the "you must wait" problem?

If so - that is a bug, and it has (supposedly, I haven't tested it) been fixed with the most recent publish, which is currently only on Origin.

B

burnttrees

sadly no i have a char that i had that prob with but it was easy to get around just use a spell and it would reset the timer so you could hide again

this was a mistake i made and it would seem i need to call a gm to see if they can fix it as i may have broke something doing a test

To who it may concern AND THIS IS MY OWN FAULT this is why they have test center for people to do tests on i wasn't thinking when i did it but well i may get flagged for this in the long run as i was doing TESTS on a production shard sad fact is i have a char on test center for this stuff i just wasn't using my head :stretcher:

Gildar

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Well no matter what you're doing, you shouldn't get into a state where you are unable to use skills - bug report the situation.

B

burnttrees

thanks gildar i placed the bug report and am going thru ea's sight so as to see if there is a fix there but have to run for a bit hopefully i will be able to get this fixed tonight

again thank you and have a good day

B

burnttrees

OK I placed a GM call and was wondering if i made a mistake

I got a cute little button at the top of my screen that said i needed to submit a bug report because more needed to be figure out of what was wrong and that there would be nothing more done on this. Is the the infamous canned statement from the GM's or was i supposed to keep waiting

Gildar

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It's a "We (the GMs) don't know what is wrong with your character, nor how to fix it, so we need to escalate this problem to the developers. Please send in a bug report with as much detail as possible as well to assist in this matter." response
I'd send an e-mail to Bob as well - rmull AT ea DOT com