• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Used skill mastery book under 90 skill.

WonDumBaldGuy

Adventurer
Returning player. I found this neato skill taming mastery level 1 book for sale, and used it. I was at 30 taming/vet/lore. I have read up, and realize I won't be able to use it until 90 real. I did get a gump saying O had used the book.
I do NOT see a mastery skill book in my inventory. Currently at 65 taming, 100 lore. Will it appear at 90 skill? Or do I have to buy another one?

Mitzlplik_LS

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
You`ll be able to use it when you hit 90. I recently returned as well, used a primer at 88 tame and got the same message. As soon as I hit 90,it was all useable.

P.S.
Once you do hit 90 ( or during your ride there) read up on combat training. I literally went from 90 tame to 120 in 3 days without taming anything. Sure,lotsa time staring at the screen, but once its done, its done forever! =)

Chrille

Sage
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Glorious Lord
The mastery book is one item the primer that youve eaten is another you will need to get a book aswell.

Chrille

Sage
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Glorious Lord
check vendor search, where I play its 50k for a book of masteries or if you have a bard you can get the quest in britain at the conservatory of music, peace quest is quickest but there is also provoke and discord quests