• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Uriah.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Omnicron

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Seriously. Your comments about "not playing" or "not having and account" is really bothersome. I mean, just because someone dosnt play all his free time dosnt mean he cant comment on a community he/she helped build.

I was on Legends the first week it opened. And while yes, I dont maintain an active account I do from time to time log in on a friends and run around.

This post you made in another thread just kinda irked me.

I don't think half these guys even have an account anymore :p They just like to show up and talk about how good they used to be.

I used to have one fine built '65 Mustang...but it doesn't entitle me to talk trash to John Force
That was then, this is now.
I mean, its like I graduated high school, but moved away from the town it was in, but I still talk to alot of people I grew up with and hang out with them when I do go back to the hometown. I still am part of the community.

And you have made several posts like that towards me and other non full time players. Do I spend hours and hours playing like you? No. DO I spend a weekend playing no. DO I log on from time to time to chit chat with peeps. Yes.

So why dont you take your, "that was then, this is now" and shove it up your high and mighty bum.

Status
Not open for further replies.