• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Urgent Message to James Bunny-Man

Dramora

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
James,

It's urgent that I meet with you as soon as possible. Please send me a message and let me know what time and day would work for you.

Please tell no one and come alone.

Dramora,
Mistress of Virtue
Guardians of Virtue (GV)

James Bunny-Man

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Dramora,

I'm sure today is Wednesday, so I'll be running Que's Tavern tonight. Aside from that I don't have any set plans for a few weeks so I am largely free most evenings and the occasional day. I could be available as early as tomorrow evening or even this one after Que's closes, though likely not this coming Monday, that is the only evening I can think of until Samhain approaches... Wait, is today Monday? I should look into that. I think yesterday was Tuesday, and I am certain before that was Friday...So we're about due for a Monday...So in this coming week, Wednesday and Monday I likely wouldn't, or at least not right away. I think it's one of them tonight. I'll just wait and see where I go to, and then I'll know which day it is today. But today and the other day aside, my schedule is wide open for the next two weeks or so.

*At the bottom of the page there is no signature, but someone covered their hand with ink and placed it on the bottom of the paper to make a print. Whoever wrote this, or at least added the print to the bottom, has a clawed, paw-like hand*