• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

"Upload a file" failed

drcossack

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Just tried to post a pic in the rares collector forum & couldn't do it with the "Upload a File" button. Is it not working? I did get the pic to post by going to Photobucket, but I would prefer to cut out the middleman if possible.

Kirthag

Former Stratics Publisher
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
Thanks for asking.
We are tweaking settings on the forums, but that is not something we touched recently.

We have some pretty decent servers, but we do not have unlimited space. I do know that many people use Photobucket or even IMGR for their pics. As I continue cleaning up our files and systems, it would probably be better if you use an image hosting service until we post some definitive guidelines.

I will reply with something more solid - gotta give us some time to figure things out though.

Thanks!

drcossack

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thanks for asking.
We are tweaking settings on the forums, but that is not something we touched recently.

We have some pretty decent servers, but we do not have unlimited space. I do know that many people use Photobucket or even IMGR for their pics. As I continue cleaning up our files and systems, it would probably be better if you use an image hosting service until we post some definitive guidelines.

I will reply with something more solid - gotta give us some time to figure things out though.

Thanks!
No worries, and thanks for moving. I figured it was the wrong board, but I didn't know there was a tech help forum.