• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Upgraded account cant use it

cainem

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
I upgraded my account with sygian abyss. For some reason i had to upgrade again. So i bought code upgraded it said was good. It shows that its on my account but i cant equip abyss items or use mysticism. Any ideas whats wrong?

DJAd

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
If you login to the account management page and click the "features" tab where it shows all the expansions does it show it there?

It should say:

Stygian Abyss
Stygian Abyss expansion enabled

T

Tazar

Did you apply the code through account management? through the in-game promotional system? both?

cainem

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
got it fixed played a few days now i cant get past login screen stays on connecting and locks up. Uo assist doesnt load properly either just reinstalled both and no fix. Put them in exception with avg also.

cainem

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
1.png
2.png
This is where they both stop at. I factory restored the computer and installed them both. I can't get past those screens for some reason. It seemed for my earlier problem just had to wait till 9 am and it updated and could use stygian abyss.

DJAd

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Try the other client. Can you get in game with that?

cainem

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
3d works not sure why 2d doesn't. It continues to lock up when I try to log in. Tried reinstalling adding to firewalls exception page and still not working.

T

Tazar

Also I noticed that my 2d client shows age of shadows at beginning.
The screen shown at the beginning is random now and can show any of several of the historical expansions as the loading screen.